Seton Regional Parish School of Religion (PSR)
In the April 11, 2021 Bulletin I announced Our New Venture in PSR. The PSR students from St. Peter and St. Robert Bellarmine will merge with the students of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, to form a Regional PSR. By design, this new venture will work in coordination with our other youth evangelization programs serving students attending Seton Regional Catholic School, Sacred Heart Academy, Home School, and High School Youth Ministry
The following will explain a little more about our exciting new PSR.
PSR REGISTRATION 2021-22
• Children (Kindergarten age through Eighth Grade) attending public schools from families registered in St. Robert Bellarmine, St. Peter and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish may register for our Regional Parish School of Religion online at setonscene.psrenroll.com beginning on July 1.
• Sacramental Programs for 2nd and 8th Grade require at least a full year of formal religious instruction in the year immediately prior to registering in these programs.
• Students attending the Academy of the Sacred Heart who seek the sacrament of Confirmation are required to attend Seton Regional Parish School of Religion for the entire school year.
• PSR instructions are held each Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:15 PM beginning August 25.
• Each child must be registered individually.
• A copy of the child’s baptismal certificate is required on the first night of class for any new student.
• For payment of PSR Tuition, at the registration checkout, you will be asked to choose a payment plan by ONE PAYMENT or by A DEPOSIT.
• If payment is made by A DEPOSIT, know that full payment of tuition for this program must be completed by October 1.
• Tuition for one child is $150 – for two $250 – for three children $350.
• Should anyone need financial assistance, desire to volunteer as a classroom aid, or has other questions about the program please contact our Regional Parish School of Religion Coordinator, Mrs. Linda Rathz, at 636-669-6706.
Sincerely yours in Jesus,
Father John Seper