NEW JESSE GIVING TREE PROCESS for 2020
To ensure your health and safety and that of our families in need and our volunteers this year you will:
• Not have to go shopping either in person or online.
• Not have to wrap the gifts you would have purchased from a store or online.
The Weekends Beginning November 21/22 and Ending December 12/13:
1. Choose one or more gift ornament tags from the Jesse Giving Tree located in the Chapel Gathering Space.
2. Place your donation (cash or check) in the envelope attached to each of the gift ornament tags.
3. Return the gift ornament tags and attached envelopes in the Sunday collection or turn into the parish office.
4. Gift cards will be ordered by our volunteers through our Scrip Program using your donations.
5. Gift cards will be delivered to our families in need along with a food basket on Saturday, December 19th.
For those of you who wish to sponsor a family, please contact Mary Boldt at 636-578-5501 and she will assist you in doing this.
You can also give money for the Jesse Tree through WeShare