PSR Registration 2022-23
Children (Kindergarten age through Eighth Grade) attending public schools from families registered in St. Robert Bellarmine, St. Peter, and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parishes may be registered online for our shared Seton Regional Parish School of Religion at setonrpsr.org beginning on May 10.
• Sacramental Programs for 2nd and 8th Grade require at least a full year of formal religious instruction in the year immediately prior to registering in these programs.
• Students attending the Academy of the Sacred Heart who seek the sacrament of Confirmation are required to attend Seton Regional Parish School of Religion for the entire school year.
• PSR instructions are held each Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:15 pm beginning August 24.
• Each child must be registered individually.
• A copy of the child’s baptismal certificate is required to be provided on the first night of class for any new student.
• Tuition for one child is $ 150 – for two $ 250 – for three children $ 350.
Should anyone need financial assistance, desire to volunteer as a classroom teacher or aid, or has any other questions about the program please contact our Regional Parish School of Religion Coordinator, Mrs. Linda Rathz, at 636-669-6706.