Families First Saturdays Devotion
Let's pray the Rosary together! Join the parish this coming first Saturday (July 2) for the First Saturdays Devotion.
Our Lady of Fatima had a special request for us, to make reparations to her Immaculate Heart. She requested that on the First Saturday of five consecutive months that we:
• Go to mass.
• Pray the rosary for the intention of making reparations to her Immaculate Heart.
• Celebrate the sacrament of Confession.
• Reflect on the life of her son Jesus for at least 15 Minutes.
At St. Peter the following will be available:
• 7:30 am Rosary Devoted to the Immaculate Heart of Mary .
• 8:00 am Holy Mass.
• 8:30 - 9:30 am Confession Available, with the Café open for families. (Activities for the kids, too.)
• 9:45 am Family Rosary in the Café. (This rosary will include brief reflections on Jesus's life.)
If you have any questions please email Chelsea Auton at email@example.com.
"The family that recites the Rosary together reproduces something of the atmosphere of the household of Nazareth: its members place Jesus at the centre, they share his joys and sorrows, they place their needs and their plans in his hands, they draw from him the hope and the strength to go on. " - Rosarium Virginis Mariae, John Paul II