Celebrating the Solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul, Apostles
Wednesday, June 29th, is the Solemnity in honor of Saints Peter and Paul. And since St. Peter is our Parish Patron, it only seems fitting that we celebrate his Solemnity as a parish. All are invited to join in a day of celebration with the liturgy, prayer, and hospitality. Events are scheduled during the day and evening to honor St. Peter, the patron saint of our parish. Here’s what we have planned:
• Our 8:00 a.m. Mass will be celebrated in grand fashion, with the support of our music ministers.
• Immediately following Mass, coffee, doughnuts, and refreshments will be available in the Parish Center where we can gather and enjoy the company of our parishioners.
• At 12:00 noon, the church will be open for a Holy Hour of Eucharistic Adoration and prayer, including the Litany of St. Joseph.
• At 4:00 p.m. we will gather in Church to pray Evening Prayer asking for St. Peter’s intercession for our parish, and the Church Universal.
• Immediately following Evening Prayer, all are invited to the parish café to celebrate St. Peter with our young families and their children from our Early Learning Center, our Sunday Pre-School, and our Homeschool Co-Op. A light dinner of hotdogs, chips and refreshments will be available for the young and older alike.
• The ELC playground will be available for the youngsters along with videos from:
The Wonderful World of Benjamin Cello,
Brother Francis, and
Lukas Story Teller, just to mention a few.
This will also be an opportunity for parents to meet with other parents.
No reservations are needed. Looking forward to seeing you there!