Safe Environment NEW Program
Safe Environment is going to a NEW System
St. Peter Catholic Church and Early Learning Center follow the Archdiocese of St. Louis Safe Environment Program. The program is designed to help protect the youth and vulnerable adults of our parish as they participate in activities within our community. This process also provides a layer of protection against the possibility of false accusations for those adults and minors who are involved in our many ministries. If you have any questions, please call our Child Safety Coordinator, Tiffany Wittig 636-946-6641 ext. 202 or email email@example.com
Our Archdiocese has developed a new system for safe environment compliance called Prevent and Protect STL.
• Everyone ministering to minors or vulnerable adults (clergy, employees & volunteers) in the Archdiocese will be required register in the new system before December 31, 2020.
• This includes all those new to service as well as those who are currently in service.
• If you have already attended a Protecting God’s Children workshop, your previous training date will transfer to the new system.
• In addition to a live workshop, all volunteers and employees will need to register for an updated background screening, view two new online training modules on reporting abuse and the updated Code of Ethical Conduct.
• Please go to www.preventandprotectstl.org to register. Enter stlprotect as passcode.
For assistance or for any questions please contact our parish Child Safety Coordinator, Tiffany Wittig at 636.-946-6641 ext. 202.
Victims of sexual abuse, in addition to contacting civil authorities,
are asked to come forward in order to receive pastoral assistance.
Reports of abuse may be made to any Pastor or to:
Sandra Price, Executive Director
Office of Child and Youth Protection
Missouri Department of Social Services
Children's Division Hotline Reporting Number:
Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
Adult Abuse and Neglect Hotline: